HIPAA Compliance Assessment Services
Available from RKL LLP
Our highly experienced, credentialed team will work with you to customize a compliance plan that fits your organization without having to manage multiple service providers.
- Readiness review. Determines how closely your organization complies with existing regulation. This includes reviewing documentation, interviewing selected managers and producing general observations.
- Compliance assessment. Evaluates and analyzes policies, procedures and documentation. This includes interviewing staff and testing existing processes and controls.
- Risk assessment. Identifies threats to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of protected health information. It also documents controls to mitigate identified threats.
- Policies. Instructs the organization on how to establish specific organization requirements to meet HIPAA mandates.
- Procedures. Guides the organization with tasks to accomplish policy requirements.
- Training. Teaches employees how to implement the policies, procedures and industry best practices to meet HIPAA requirements. Training is customized to the experience levels of attendees.