(Click to enlarge image)
Our original omiVista Install fixed interactive sensory light projector for floors and tables, is the perfect solution for a care home, hospital or centre that has a day room, dining area or sensory space, ideal for permanent interactivity.
Situated flush with the ceiling or mounted just below (depending on ceiling type & height), this interactive projection system has identical content to our award winning Mobii but is sited out of reach and requires no storage. It can be focused to project onto either a table or the floor or both if the ceiling height allows.
Our omiVista Install fixed sensory light projector system has been our flagship product since 2005. Mounted on a ceiling it provides instant interactivity over a table or floor at the touch of a button. Some of the main practical advantages are:
- Discretely positioned ( out of eyeline)
- Requires no storage
- Is well away from spills and obstacles
- Allows for interactivity on all four sides of a table
- Focus is set so requires no adjusting
- Remote Controlled ( no wires)
- Powered out of reach
- Can be part of a new home build design under ‘fixtures and fittings’ budget