ProMatura's Proof Positive Process helps predict the exact community—down to floor plans, amenities, and pricing—that will sell in your area.
The process includes the following:
1. Targeted mail survey: Estimates demand and preferences and recruits qualified households to attend a Community Planning Seminar.
2. Community Planning Seminar (in person or online) with people likely to move to your community: Results in a lead list of qualified prospects who want to be contacted and a comprehensive report that defines:
• Who will buy
• The residences they prefer and the amount they are willing to pay
• The product/unit mix that will produce the highest market share
• The amount that qualified prospects are willing to pay to live in the community
• An estimate of demand and sales at various price points
• Additional attributes, such as amenities, that prospects want and are willing to pay for
Results from the proprietary Proof Positive Process have been used to build successful communities across the globe. Our audits comparing our research results to actual sales data find that the predictions are accurate. This is because of three main reasons:
• The Community Seminars involve more people than focus groups, so the margin of error is smaller.
• Because we use a complex research method called conjoint analysis, we don’t need 1,000 people to participate for the results to be statistically valid.
• Seminar participants are people who would consider moving to your community.